Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Canvas Art Workshop Special and a Class

I absolutely LOVE this Workshop!  I was looking for something special to hang on the wall at the top of my stairs, and this was just perfect.


This is a beautiful 12 x 12 printed canvas, and it comes with all the pieces necessary to make lovely decor for your home.  The best part is that this month it is just $19.95!  Let me tell you what you get in this workshop:



Use the materials and instructions in this kit to create a 12" × 12" canvas display. This kit comes with Dimensional Elements in two different color schemes to create a look that is uniquely yours. This workshop project is ideal for creating as a group or on your own and takes approximately 1 hour to complete.

Included in the kit: 
1 – My Acrylix® Canvas Art Workshop Stamp Set (C-size) 
1 – 12" × 12" Printed Canvas Display 
1 – Cashmere Baker's Twine (1 yard) 
10 – Clear Sparkles (10mm) 
1 – Sparkles Flourish 
2 – 12" × 6" Dimensional Elements In Color—Art Shapes 
1 – Instructional Brochure

Some basic tools you may already have, such as inks, stamp blocks, or tools are needed to complete this project.

I am offering a class!

Monday, July 29th at 6:30 pm
$25

Perhaps you'd like to take this class without having to worry about getting the inks, blocks, or necessary tools.  I am offering this workshop as a class, and I will provide the "extras" necessary to complete your project.  Just let me know if you'd like to reserve a kit and space in the class.  I have 6 spots available!

Pin It

1 comment:

rubyslipperz1052 said...

looks like lots of fun! wish I lived near you... =)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...