Friday, July 12, 2013

God Bless You

It's my turn to reveal at Rose Blossom Garden today.  Have you visited us over there?  I can't tell you how fun it is to work with my team in this way.  I hope you'll go and visit us - we love to bring our followers new artwork!

This is what I created for the Artiste "K" key challenge using the card image:


I love the card base, the butterfly, and the flower on this key, so I found a way to combine all three with Avonlea paper.  This is such beautiful paper, and I am sorry to say that it is gone.  (I do have one left to sell, so if you need it, please let me know!)  I think the interest on this card is the ribbon cluster.  I used color ready and rosette ribbon coloring both of them with a whisper marker.  The slate trinket pin and grey sparkle finished off the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by on this wonderful Friday!  I hope that you have a most blessed weekend!

Pin It

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Love the colour combo.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Casandra Bennett said...

Hehe. I see more therapy at work. Happy Friday back at ya, sweet lady!

Lynn said...

This is stunning!

Tamra Young-Pope said...

Brenda...this card is absolutely gorgeous!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...