Monday, July 29, 2013

The Big Bash, $40 Free Product, and One Half-Price Item

In my last post I told you about the Hostess Rewards Stamp Sets that will be available August 1st.  These are exclusive sets that are available only through January 31st, and I think they are one of the best reasons to have a Gathering!  I grabbed a Sweet Sunday sketch to create this card.


How bold is that stamp?  I love it, and that's why I chose bold colors for this card - black, ruby, and white daisy.   The sentiment is also in The Party is On stamp set which is just $8.00 in Hostess Rewards.  I incorporated another Hostess Rewards set, too, and that is our new Washi Wonder set.  There are 24 washi tape stamps, and this one is $10.00 in Hostess Rewards.  I was BEYOND THRILLED when I saw this stamp set.  If you are anything like me, you have limited space.  I'd love to have a hoard of all kinds of different washi, BUT now I don't need to!  I can make any color washi any time I want!  And it stores in one stamp envelope.  How great is that?  Close To My Heart surprises me all the time with their innovative ideas! 

Okay, so I added one more set, and that the Reel Life set.  How crazy fun is it to use a stamp that looks like the old view master?  Shane had one of those when he was little, and he loved it!  So maybe this set just gives me good memories...and that's what creating is all about!

I am giving this card away on my Facebook page when I reach 200 "likes."  I'm even going to stamp some extra washi tapes for the winner in different colors so that you have the opportunity to play with this set until you have a Gathering.  If you haven't been to my Facebook page yet, hop on over! 


A little about Gatherings....

If you are local, I can do a Gathering in your home.  We always have fun learning about Close To My Heart and creating a project.  If you are long distance, I can set up an online Gathering for you.  Either way you earn the same Hostess Rewards.  For as little as $250 in orders, you earn $40 in Hostess Rewards and one half-price item.

Now...this is absolutely the best and most inexpensive way to get your new Cricut Artbooking bundle (contains the Artbooking cartridge, 3 sets of coordinating stamps, and 3 coordinating sheets of Dimensional Elements).  At half-price, your bundle is just $49.50!  If you are not a Cricut user, there are four Hostess Collections that you can purchase at half-price.  The amount of product in these bundles is absolutely incredible.

There are a few perks for my hostesses!  Whether you do an online or Home Gathering, I give my hostesses a couple of "extras."  My hostesses always receive a Stamp of the Month free.  I also hand craft an item for my hostesses. You also no longer have to deliver orders.  When your guests place their orders, whether online or in person, their order is delivered directly to them.  Easy and fun, right?

Contact me at (763) 227-0583 or girlygirlrose43@msn.com if you'd like to get your Gathering on the books.  I can get a Gathering started right away for you so that you can receive your new product soon!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...