Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's Here!! The Fall/Winter Idea Book is LIVE!


Are you excited! I am!!  
Today is the day that you can go to my website and order your new Close To My Heart products!  


Now if you do go to shop, be sure to join my Open House Gathering.  
There are some perks for joining that Gathering:

Free Gifts!! 
(You must place your order starting August 1st and before August 10th)

$25 Purchase:  FREE 12x12 Artbooking Overlay
$50 Purchase:  FREE 12x12 Artbooking Overlay, FREE August Stamp of the Month
$75 Purchase:  FREE 12x12 Artbooking Overlay, FREE August Stamp of the Month, FREE Chocolate Ink Pad
$100 Purchase:  FREE 12x12 Artbooking Overlay, FREE August Stamp of the Month, FREE Chocolate Ink Pad, FREE 2x2 My Acrylix Block 
$125 Purchase:  FREE 12x12 Artbooking Overlay, FREE August Stamp of the Month, FREE Chocolate Ink Pad, FREE 2x2 My Acrylix Block, FREE 12 Sheets Cardstock
$150 Purchase:  Automatic $25 in Hostess Rewards PLUS FREE 12x12 Artbooking Overlay, FREE August Stamp of the Month, FREE Chocolate Ink Pad, FREE 2x2 My Acrylix Block, FREE 12 Sheets Cardstock

August Stamp of the Month - FREE with a $50 Purchase!


Could it be any cuter or anymore true?  I love this set!


I've got a few classes coming up this month as well, so keep coming back this week to check it out!  We're going to do a little spinning, bling up our necklines, and then try out that new Artbooking cartridge.  

August is going to be a fun month!!

Pin It

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...