Saturday, August 24, 2013

You Can Never Have Too Much Hugs

The past few days I've been showing you all the different color palettes within the Sarita paper packet.  We've gone from Cotton Candy and Goldrush to Lagoon and Outdoor Denim (scroll down to see those examples).  Today I am showing what I think is the most unique paper in Sarita, and the primary color is Gypsy.


This paper reminds me of a funky 60's or 70's theme.  With this card and the last, I've used alcohol markers to color the seam binding.  I love coloring with my markers!
I told you in my giveaway (be sure to enter!) that I would show you example from the Laughing Lola Cardmaking Kit stamp set this coming week.  This is a great set, and it's fun to combine all the images. I've used five different stamps from the set on this card - the banners, the paint splatter (my favorite), the tag, and the two sentiments.  The purple gems are also from the Laughing Lola Cardmaking kit.
I have really enjoyed sanding again, so I sanded all of the edges to bring out the white core.

We are off to the Minnesota State Fair today.  We LOVE the fair and everything about it!  Have a grand day no matter what you do, and thanks for stopping in!


Pin It

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

oh wow, this is jaw dropping gorgeous. Love tge sentiment and mauve colouring.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Casandra Bennett said...

Purple-licious!

Katy said...

Sooooo PRETTY!!!!

Rebecca's Card Hobby said...

Beautiful card.

Kathy Eddy said...

Love this card! This paper pack is so fun.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Love how you changed the sentiment! Your gypsy colored bow looks great too!
:) Marie

Marg Van Patten said...

Love your take on Sarita with the stamp set from Lola! Gypsy is such a stand out color and you've done a lovely job with it!

Lisa said...

Love love love! Shariat is my fave!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...