Sunday, August 11, 2013

Artbooking in August - Card

How are you enjoying the Monday Artbooking Hop?  It is fabulous to see so much varied creativity, isn't it? Welcome to Week #2!  Over 35 consultants are bringing you examples of cards created with the Artbooking cartridge.  This is a circular hop, but should you get lost along the way, you can start at the beginning RIGHT HERE.

I made a 4-1/2 x 4-1/2 birthday card using the All Star key found on page 83 of the Artbooking booklet. 


The overlay image is perfect for card backgrounds.  


This is ProPlayer paper, and I find it perfect for sports of any kind.  I also cut "all star" and the circle from this key.  The stamp sets I used are All the Details and Holiday Tags.  The embellishments I used are black and silver shimmer trim, outdoor denim chevon ribbon, grey sparkles, and a badge from the ProPlayer assortment.  What a perfect card for my baseball-playing nephew!

Now it's time to head over to Lisa's blog to see the card she created for you!!  Enjoy the journey through the blogs because there sure is a lot of creativity out there!! 

Pin It

12 comments:

Gina Brandstetter said...

Great card! I love your choice of overlay for this card.

terryanndiack said...

great card. I know a few men that I could send that to. thanks for the inspiration

Dawn said...

Very cool!

Jen Patrick- Roxybonds Scrappin said...

A-mazing! I love the use of the overlay on your card!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Great card..love it!!!!

Deb Killian said...

I love the inspiration for masculine cards. The title, overlay and paper packet are just perfect for that!

Adeline E. Brill said...

Perfect guy card!! and someone has a birthday coming up in the Brill house!

Paige Dolecki said...

What a great boy card! ProPlayer is my favorite this time because of all the tech themes you can do with it - and my kids are all about the tech!

Paige
www.Stampologist.com

Rebecca said...

Love it, I like to see some Boyish cards once in a while.
Thanks for sharing.

Shalana said...

Cute card!! TFS

Casandra Bennett said...

There's that pretty ribbon again. :)

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Your card looks great, Brenda! I love all the "extras" you added to it!
:) Marie

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...