Monday, August 12, 2013

Monthly Scrapbook Club

I am so excited about my monthly scrapbooking club starting in September!  Of course, I am always excited to teach, but I've made a few changes, and I think my club members are going to love it!

**IMPORTANT**  If you are local and would like to come to club, I only openings left on two of the club nights.  Check out my calendar HERE, and the dates I have open are the 3rd Monday and 3rd Thursday.  Club kits are available long distance!

I'd like to show you September layouts using Sarita, and then read on for some club highlights.  I scrapped some of my photos from Convention, and I loved this paper for it!



We will be using and learning a lot of technique in September, and that's what club is all about this year.  It's important that you keep learning each month  Along with that, we'll mix in Cricut cuts and stamping.  The base of each layout that I teach will be the Workshop on the Go so that if you are long distance, you will be able to put the layouts together easily.  As always with my kits, everything comes to you pre-cut!  If you order my kits long distance, they will also come pre-stamped.

Each month you have a choice of two kits:

  • Kit A ($25) - This kit will contain a paper packet, embellishments, the Workshop on the Go cutting guide, and a color photo of my finished layouts.  You will have paper and embellishments leftover to create additional pages or cards.
  • Kit B ($35) - The kit will contain everything in Kit A PLUS additional cardstock and the Workshop on the Go stamp set (value approximately $20)
There are also two ways to join club:
  • 9-month Club - Commit to join club from September 2013 to May 2014.  During one of the months, you will be the club hostess.  I start you out automatically at a $150 Gathering which gives you $25 in Hostess Rewards.  When you are Hostess, I will set up an EZ Invite for you so that you can invite friends, family, and co-workers to shop in order to increase your rewards.  Any Idea Book orders the night of your Hostess month will also be credited to you.  This year hostesses will also receive a free stamp of the month.   (CTMH Consultants are eligible to be a part of club. Contact me for details!)
  • Choose a Month - If you do not want to make a commit, you are welcome to order a kit here and there as you'd like.

Thanks so much for reading through and for stopping at my blog today!  I appreciate you!!

Pin It

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Great pages, love the designs and colors/papers!

Kristie
http://mypaperlife.com

Casandra Bennett said...

This is one of those kits where I love the layouts and the stamp set, but am not sure if I'm feeling the papers. Why is that?! I love the layouts. You did a beautiful job with your kit. :)

Marg Van Patten said...

Oh such happy memories! LOVE these layouts and just may have to lift these ideas for my own Orlando pics!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...