Sunday, August 4, 2013

Artbooking in August - Two Page Layout


Welcome to the Artbooking in August Blog Hop!  This is a circular hop, so if you are starting here, just follow the links along the way.  Have fun  and be inspired along the way!!

This week we are showing you how the Artbooking cartridge can help you create a fast and easy two-page layout.  I used the "family" key on page 67:


As you will see with my example, I used ten of the images on the key to create my l:ayout






I chose this key because I am still busy working on layouts for my South Caribbean album.  I loved being able to combine the crystal blue overlays with Surf's Up paper.  The nice thing about creating two-page layouts with Artbooking is that you can be completely done once you attach the overlays, mats, and phrases.  However, if you are like me and just always want that "little bit more," you can add embellishments and stamping.  I added the phrase "you+me" from page 58 along with some Surf's Up pinwheels, wooden trinkets, aqua dots (I LOVE these!), and lagoon washi tape.  The stamped images are from All the Details and the Designed Decor Frame Kit stamp set.

Next on the hop is LISA.  Stop by and see what she has created for you today!!

Pin It



10 comments:

Adeline E. Brill said...

Awesome! Fantastic! Wonderful!! I am running out of adjectives o describe your layout!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

This is fantastic Brenda. I love the backgrounds on this cart :)

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful layout!!!!

Rebecca Brown said...

Nice layout! This Artbooking "theme" is my favorite. I think I need to go somewhere tropical so I'll have pictures to scrap with it, LOL.

Unknown said...

I love this! And those colors together! Can't wait to get art booking ;)

Lynn said...

Fabulous!

Casandra Bennett said...

What a cute couple you are! That is my favorite overlay, okay besides the sunshine one you used in your card. :)

Studio Scrapping with Amy Ulen said...

There is so much to love about this layout. I really like all the small details such as the stamping, Washi tape, and wooden shapes. Really fantastic!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely layout, Brenda!I love the colors you chose and all the little "extras" you added.
:) Marie

Unknown said...

Loving this layout! TFS

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...