Sunday, August 4, 2013

Thinking of You, Sunshine

It's my turn to reveal at the Rose Blossom Garden.  We would love it if you came to play along!  We have a few news rules now, and you can use any Cricut cartridge you'd like as long as you follow our theme.  Of course, you get extra credit for using the key we name!  So for this challenge we are using the T key from Artbooking along with a summer theme.  We want you to see what Artbooking can do!


Here is the key that I used to create this card:


I set my real dial size to cut the overlay at the size I wanted it.  I thought I'd like a little something more, so I used the top of the umbrella to highlight the sun.  The other image I used was the title "sunshine."  Now I have a hard time NOT stamping on anything, so I grabbed the little paint splatter stamp from the Laughing Lola card making workshop on the go, and then stamped the Thinking of You heart from one of the Artbooking stamps. A little embellishment and the card was done!

I hope that you are having a great weekend!  Come back tonight because we are starting the Artbooking blog hop!  Each Monday in August you'll get to see a new project done with Artbooking!

Pin It

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is such a cheerful design. Loving the sun rays and the beautiful bows.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Smarty pants! Brilliant use of the new cartridge.

Casandra Bennett said...

Love your happy, sunshiny card!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...