Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sympathy Card


It's never easy to make a sympathy card, so I like to try and make them as pretty as possible.  I used For Always paper and sponged it with Smokey Plum ink.  I added a sparkle flourish, shimmer trim, some black tulle (discontinued), and some trinket pins and a charm from my stash.  The sentiment is from a new little set called Sincere Expressions that is just $6.95.  It's such a lovely font for a sympathy card.

I hope that you are having a most wonderful day!  Thanks for stopping in today!

Pin It

5 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Love the bling, but always wish we didn't need sympathy cards in our stash. Very pretty.

Unknown said...

WOW! That's amazing!

Lisa Kmiec said...

Beautiful card! Very elegant.

Lynn said...

This card is a gift Brenda, just beautiful. I love that stamp set and I am using it in my fall workshop.

Sara Zeller said...

Now this is just simply stunning Brenda! This card is right up my ally.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...