Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Celebrate Today - Card #1 in September Card Kit

Over the next four days, I am going to showing you the cards for my September card kit.  This month we will be working with Babycakes paper.  There will be one baby card in the mix, but I am hoping that I will be able to show you many uses with this cheery paper!


All four of my cards this month will be made using the new Make It From Your Heart: Volume 2.  This book has 16 two-page layouts, 2 one-page layouts, and 12 card patterns.  It is FILLED with inspiration, and all for $7.95.

September card kits will contain four cards and one full package of Brown and Tan Sparkles (value of sparkles is $2.95).  All pieces are pre-cut, pre-stamped, and packaged in their coordinating card bases with full instructions.  The cost for this month's kit is $9.00 shipped directly to you.

I will cut 50 card kits this month.  If you have had me put you on my regular buyers card kit list, you will automatically get an invoice on September 1st.  Card kits will go out when your invoice is paid.  If not, you can purchase here with the payment button, and your kit will also be sent after September 1st,


Pin It

2 comments:

Sara Zeller said...

What a fun clean card! You have such an eye for perfect layouts on cards and scrapbook pages. Love it!

Casandra Bennett said...

Very pretty. Love the combined stamps!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...