Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sparkly Flowers

I saw a challenge over at the Ribbon Reel, and I loved the inspiration photo.  I put together this card using the chevon overlay from the Artbooking cartridge.


Every month, I'll be teaching a class using the Artbooking cartridge, and one of the things I will be teaching is how to use overlays on cards.  It's so easy and fun!  I cut all the flowers using Artbooking as well, and I simply added gems, a little glitz gel, and a black organdy double bow.  All those flowers and sparkles are sure to cheer up someone's day!

Thanks for dropping in!

Pin It

4 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

GORGEOUS card, Brenda. I love the chevrons and awesome color combo. Just a fun and creative card all around. I hope that you will stop by and share with us at Word Art Wednesday - our challenges are weekly and are always Anything Goes (family friendly). I'd LOVE to see more of your wonderful art!
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!! You did an awesome job!!! I love your scattered flowers! Thanks for playing along at TRR!

Pauline said...

Simply beautiful?
Thanks for joining us at TRR!

Marg Van Patten said...

Soooo pretty!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...