Friday, August 2, 2013

Sketch N Scrap

We have a new sketch for you to play along with at Sketch N Scrap!


Here's my take on the sketch:


I grabbed my Tommy paper and some photos I took at Downtown Disney in June.  My dear friend and downline Marg and I went up in this balloon.  That may not seem like much, but I will interject here that I have a fear of heights.  So even though it was tethered and only 400 feet, I was a little leery.  But I am so glad that I went up!  The views are spectacular, and it was simply a gorgeous day!

The faux stitching around the photos was made with a journaling pen.  I did a lot of stamping on this layout, and other than the two wooden arrows, that is all the embellishment I used for this.  I love it when stamps are the embellishment!  I used Sightseer and Reel Life - two must-haves for every scrapbooker!

Head over to Sketch N Scrap for some more inspiration!

Pin It

5 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

I love, love, love this scrapbook page! Your designing skills are so trendy and inspiring. Have a great weekend (oh, and p.s., I understand the heights thing. You should see me on a ladder!). LOL

Lynn said...

I love this. It is so playful! I have Reel Life on order, yay! Your photos are perfect for the Tommy papers. Good for you facing your fear of heights.

Unknown said...

I love this layout. The photos are perfect with the Tommy papers!

Unknown said...

Love this!! I saw it on pinterest and wondered how I missed such an awesome page! So glad you went up, too ;)

Adeline B said...

Love this layout!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...