Saturday, October 12, 2013

Christmas Cards Class (Kit Available)


Saturday, November 2nd
1:30 pm
$15.00
Location:  Andover Senior Center
(Long Distance Option Available)

In this class, you will make 15 cards (5 of each design), and the class includes:
15 White Daisy Card Bases and Envelopes
Pre-Cut Sparkle & Shine Paper and Cardstock
20 Yards of Grey Wool Twine

All of these cards can be made flat so that you will only need to use one postage stamp.  My inspiration for these cards were the patterns and stamp set in the Frosted Cardmaking Workshop on the Go.  I hope you enjoy the rich Ruby and Slate colors I have used for this class.  This is such beautiful paper!
Here is a closer look at each one:


I would love to have you come to class, but if you are not local (or unavailable that day), I want this class to be available to you as well!  In the long distance kit, you all of your pieces will be pre-cut and stamped with instructions.  
I will be mailing kits weekly starting on October 28th, and they will be available through November 18th.   You can e-mail me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com to sign up for the local class.  If you would like to order long distance, simply use the PayPal link.


Kit Options

Thank you so much for stopping in!  I so appreciate your visits!

Pin It

4 comments:

Helen said...

love this color combo! and design ;)
I would def. come to class if I lived nearby...
Helen

Casandra Bennett said...

Love these papers with this stamp set!

Helen Gullett said...

What great idea! Love them!

Cindy said...

Wonderful cards and use of bakers twin.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...