Sunday, October 13, 2013

November Card Kit - Huntington Gratitude Cards

I told you all about my Christmas Card Class yesterday, and today I am bringing you my November card kit!  This kit will be available through November 6th (or until all 50 kits are sold), and I will mail all of the kits on November 8th.

I have been asked if I have a subscription for my card kits.  I do!  Simply let me know you would like to receive a monthly invoice.  I send all the monthly invoices on the 1st of each month.  That makes it easy so that you don't have to worry about getting in touch with me.  It's all about making your paper crafting time faster, simpler, and easier!


I've used Huntington this month to make one Thanksgiving and three thank you cards.  The kit will also includes the necessary amount of our beautiful Bronze Shimmer Trim.


Thank you for stopping in today!!  I hope that you've had a fabulous weekend!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...