Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Congratulations to My Rose Blossom Team!

I was absolutely thrilled to the read the Corporate Recognition last week!  I always like to see if any of my Rose Blossoms are mentioned, but I was over-the-moon excited to see where my team landed in sales!  The Rose Blossoms were #2 in the company for teams of our size!  That is HUGE, and I am so proud of all the love and work that my team members put into Close To My Heart!!

So this morning I went to the mail, and I found this fabulous card from one of my team members, Lynn.  


It is a congratulations card for our Rose Blossom team's success!  What a wonderful card to send Lynn!  

I would be here for hours if I started to tell you all the many ways that these women on the Rose Blossoms team support each other.  Right now, some of my team members are participating in a secret card swap for each other.  It's always so exciting to see what each one of the create!  The Rose Blossoms help each other with business ideas, share artwork, and congratulate and boost each other up.  More than that, they are friends - good friends across the miles that pray for each other and truly care about each other.  So in the end, it's truly about the friendships that are built just because of paper and ink!  
Can you tell that I love my team?

I'd be remiss if I ended this post without telling you that we would love to have you join us on the Rose Blossoms!  E-mail me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com if you would like more information, and I can tell you about the generous discount, quarterly minimums, and answer any other questions you might have.  It's $49 to join Close To My Heart, and you will receive $155 in products - WOW!  That's a 70% discount!!  If you  are ready to join this team, simply click HERE and it will take you directly to the Consultant Application.

Thanks for stopping in today!!

Pin It

3 comments:

Katy said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Brenda!!!! Team support is EPIC in success...so glad you and your team are doing it right AND getting recognized for it!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Excellent, Brenda!
Congratulations and enjoy the moment!

Unknown said...

How nice of Lynn and CONGRATS to you and your team. So happy for you!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...