Sunday, November 17, 2013

Gratitude

Oh, the sketch is just so lovely at Cardabilities this week!  It's a windy and cold afternoon, and it's a good day to sit and play in my craft room.  


The warm colors of fall are my favorite to work with.  The light cashmere print of the Huntington paper is the same color as my craft room walls.  This color brings me such peace, and I enjoy creating in a room with this color surrounding me. 

I am also going to enter this into the following challenges:
 Here are some of the items I've used to create this card:

Huntington - $9.95


Always Grateful - $13.95





Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today, and I hope that you are having a most blessed day!

17 comments:

Tina said...

beautiful card, lovely details and colors...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Indy's Designs said...

Such a lovely card! Love the sentiment and your layering! So glad you were inspired by this week's theme at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs,
Debbie

Selennea said...

I really like this :)
Hugs :)

adziamar said...

What a beautiful card. I like much your interpratation of our sketch. Thank you for playing at Cardabilities.

Chris said...

beautiful card. I love the banner and flower in the soft autumn colors. thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Unknown said...

So pretty Brenda. Love the Huntington patterns.

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Brenda, you seriously have a knack of how to put a card together. Beautiful work. :)

Lynn said...

Beautiful card Brenda! This is a very peaceful, lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!!!

twiglet said...

Your cards are amazing! I love your style, I found a lot of inspiration here.
Greetings from Poland :)

Zhanna Achtyamova said...

beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at cardabilities!

Unknown said...

DEE-LISSSHHHH-USSS!

Raquel said...

What a great card... love all the elements and details

Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

Marge said...

This is an ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS card and I especially LOVE that sentiment, which could not be more true!!! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your beautiful creation with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

beautiful use of the sketch, Brenda!

Mayras Designs said...

Beautiful card ! The colors and every detail is lovely ! Thank you so much for joining us at Pile it On Challenges !

Mayra DTM
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I'm so happy to visit your blog today! Lots of awesome creations!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...