Thursday, November 14, 2013

Simply Inspired Blog Hop

Welcome to Handcrafted Holidays!

You should have come to me from Debbi Fournier's blog.  This blog hop is a circle of  sixteen Close To My Heart consultants that I am sure will inspire you to create your own handcrafted holiday!  You can jump from blog to blog but should you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list HERE.

I wanted to create a piece of home decor for the top of our stairs.  I love the Close To My Heart display trays, so I used one of those along with some Sparkle & Shine paper.


I love all the photos of my kiddo from past Christmases, but these are three of my favorites.  It was so fun to create this tray and relive the memories from those years!

 I've used several fun embellishments that can be found on my website - Sparkle & Shine Dimensional Elements; Sparkle & Shine Assortment; Sparkle Clear Flourishes; Trim the Tree stamp set; Sparkle Holiday Shapes; Ruby Mini Medleys; Base & Bling Red Jewels; Base & Bling Floral Accents.

There are just so many ways to handcraft a holiday, and you will find many ideas along the way.  Now it's time to head over to Melissa Laverty's blog to see what she has created!

Pin It

13 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous Brenda! Very inspiring.

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful tray so wonderfully adorned and also a great gift idea.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Artistic U said...

Love your frame Brenda.

Sheri Rottler said...

Beautiful, my ctmh momma! You always do such great work! Thanks for the inspiration! Love ya!

Unknown said...

wonderful!

Unknown said...

So beautiful...but so is everything you create. You have a flair and personal style. I could probably pick your artwork out of a whole group and know it was yours.

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

Beautiful frame Brenda!!

Blythe said...

Great job!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Pretty. I love the mix of all the different embellishments.

Rebecca Cross said...

I love it Brenda! You artwork is always amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing !

Casandra Bennett said...

Such a beautiful keepsake. :)

Lisa Stenz said...

BEAUTIFUL display tray! It is going to look wonderful at the top of your stairs! *Ü*

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

What a gorgeous job with the display tray, Brenda! You always inspire me with your creations. :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...