Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ho! Ho! Ho!

I have a Gathering this afternoon, and this is the card we will be making.


Close To My Heart designed a Christmas Card workshop using the Sparkle & Shine papers, and this is an adaptation of one of the cards.    I added grey wool baker's twine, two patterns of washi tape, and some clear sparkles.  The workshop that Close To My Heart designed looks like this and creates 10 cards:

If you would like to create this 10-card workshop, I would be more than happy to send you the PDF instructions along with a shopping list of what you need!

Thanks for stopping in today, and I hope that your Sunday is most blessed!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...