Wednesday, November 6, 2013

We had our first snowfall this morning, and it was really so pretty!  So I decided to pull out my Frosted paper again and create a Christmas card.  I used the lovely sketch from Filipinos Scrapbookers.


I've used the Classic Doily stamp for the focal point, and the sentiment is from Yuletide Greetings.  The snowflakes were cut using the Artbooking cartridge.  Let me tell you, that is a cartridge that every household needs.  It has such wonderful cuts, and I love the intricacy of the snowflakes.  Because of those flakes, I added just a little piece of delicate lace.  Of course every Christmas card needs bling, so I pulled out some trinkets pins and gems from my stash.

Thanks for stopping in today and have a most blessed day!
Pin It

4 comments:

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

It looks so wonderful and elegant, Brenda! =)

Thanks for joining the Filipino Scrapbookers card sketch challenge for November 2013.

Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful works in more upcoming sketch challenges at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog.

DebR said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the details on it!

Wendy Coffman said...

I literally gasped with delight when I opened this email. Absolutely stunning!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! It is the perfect snowfall card and that lace is a perfect touch.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...