Monday, November 4, 2013

Light in the Soul

Th Stamp of the Month, Illuminate, has so many pretty lanterns that are fun to use.  But I when I read the sentiments, I knew that they would go along perfectly with the church in the Christmas Village set.


The peacefulness of Frosted paper along with Champagne paper and ink seemed the right fit to go along with these two stamps.  The result is a very serene monochromatic card.

Thank you for stopping by today, and I hope that your Monday is blessed!

Pin It

3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Great idea to pair these 2 stamps!

Karen Day said...

Brenda, this is lovely! Such an elegant card. I just coloured one of the little churches, now just need to get mine made up :o)

comopark1886 said...

Beautiful card! I have been putting off using this stamp set because I don't like to color, but you have shown us that it is not necessary to always color in this type of stamp! Thank you!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...