Sunday, November 3, 2013

November Club Pages

This month we are working with Huntington in scrapbook club.  Jerry and I recently visited the North Shore in Minnesota, and the photos are perfect for this paper packet!


I never get tired of the waves on the shore of Lake Superior.  For both Jerry and I, there is much peace near  a lake.  We visited Tettegouche State park and walked the trail to the High Falls.  What a great walk!  In a 20-minute span while we were walking, we experienced sun, sleet, rain, snow, and then sun again.  So these are just a few of the photos we took.  You will see many more in the days to come!


Thanks for stopping by to visit today!
Pin It

2 comments:

Lynn said...

These pages are even more gorgeous with your awesome photos.

DebR said...

Isn't the North Shore just awesome!
My family and I go there quite a bit for a weekend get away.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...