Friday, November 1, 2013

November News, News, and More News!

So much fun this month, and I am thrilled to be sharing it with you today!

NEW CONSULTANT SPECIAL!!  
Picture Your Life at Close To My Heart

From November 1—December 15, new Consultants who enroll with either the Essentials or Master New Consultant Kit may also receive a brand-new exciting product from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. (To be eligible for the free product, the new Consultant must remit $300 in commissionable personal sales by March 31, 2014. That means that you have 5 months to get a good start!)

What's the new product? It's the gorgeous new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program. There are 8 fresh and stunning design themes to choose from, each one featuring 122 double-sided, designed cards in a mix of 3" x 4" and 4" x 6", plus a 12"x12" cover page to bring your album together beautifully. You also get 10 Memory Protectors™ with new formats designed just for this program and lots of your photos. It's a retail value of $24.95 but it’s FREE to qualifying new Consultants! 




Here is a photo of the new consultant kit (if you are local, I have one on hand, so you could get started right away!).



I would love to help you "picture your life" with Close To My Heart on the Rose Blossom team! E-mail me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com for more information or if you are ready to join, go to my website HERE to sign up! I can't wait to call you a Rose Blossom!!



Stamp of the Month - Illuminate

Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5 — that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.


Here is a clean and simple card I created with it.  I love these beautiful sentiments!


And finally...



Don't forget about my $100 gift certificate giveaway!  When you place an order of $100 or more between now and December 31st, your name will go into a drawing for a $100 gift certificate.  The other way to get your name entered is to join my team!!  I will be drawing the winner's name on January 1st, and that lucky person is going to be treated to one fun shopping spree!! 

I love when I have all this good news for you...and that's easy to do.  
Close To My Heart just keeps better and better!

Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your clean and simple SOM card!

Sheila Bennett said...

Love your clean & simple card. The yellow circle for the 'glow' is just perfect.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...