Sunday, January 26, 2014

Card Box - February Class

SOLD OUT!

There are a lot of people that buy my card kits, so I thought it was a pretty natural progression to have a class for a card box.    



I've used the My Acrylix Organizer for this class.  It holds a TON of cards, and I love that!  Your getting a sneak peek of some new products!  Aren't they pretty?   

This class includes:  
  • My Acrylix Organizer
  • Arianna Dimensional Elements
  • 1 sheet of Arianna pre-cut paper
  • 1 yard of Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon
  • 7 Epoxy Bubble gems
Class Information:
  • Thursday, February 13th at 6:30 pm
  • Cost - $24
Thank you so much for ordering my classes and kits!  I truly enjoy spending time creating them for you and bringing you fun things for your paper crafting life!  I appreciate that you stopped in today, and I hope this finds you blessed!

Pin It

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Love this!

Unknown said...

LOVE!

Unknown said...

This is adorable and a great idea for us card kit lovers. Nice job Brenda!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful little box.

Priscilla said...

Your box is awesome! Ariana is my absolute favorite paper pack in this book thank you for the inspiration.

Liz said...

Nice work. How did you stick everything together ? Our glue ?

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...