Monday, January 20, 2014

Spring Summer Idea Book and Open House


Even though it's snowing outside right now, I love the idea that our new Spring Summer Idea Book goes live on February 1st!  Just 12 days away!!!

I am having an Open House on Saturday, February 1st from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, and I can't wait to show you the product in the new Idea Book!  The papers are incredible, and I think what I noticed the most is how the design.  WOWIE...the art department did an amazing job!

Come to grab your FREE Idea Book, do a make and take, and linger over some new product.  There will be some cash and carry sales as well as drawings.

If you are long distance, there will be a Gathering on my website on February 1st called "New Idea Book."  Place your order that day and you will be eligible for my drawings, and I will send you a FREE Idea Book.

If you are long distance, you can order your Idea Book here.  With your purchase, you will receive a coupon for your first purchase from the Spring Summer catalog!


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...