Friday, January 31, 2014

Simply Inspired Blog Hop

Welcome to the Simply Inspired Close To My Heart Blog Hop!

This month we are highlighting product from the brand spankin' new Spring Summer Idea Book!  If you've come here from the most delightful Denise's blog, you are on the right path!  The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around.  If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

I've decide to show you several new products all wrapped up into one project!


This is the new My Creations Journaling Cards Box.  It measures 4-1/2" x 6-1/2", and  I've covered it with Skylark paper.  The layered fabric flower is the  matching Skylark textile.  It the perfect-sized box for storing photos, greeting cards, or large recipe cards.  It would make a lovely shower or hostess gift!  But today, I wanted to show you how to store the matching Skylark Picture My Life cards.


Close To My Heart has designed eight new Picture My Life programs, and you can view them by clicking here.  I love this scrapbooking system, so the organizer in me wanted to find the perfectly matched way to keep the cards in one place.  Close To My Heart just thinks of everything!  I cut "capture the details" using the Artbooking cartridge.  I finished it off with a sparkle flourish and some teal shimmer trim.

Now it's time to hop on over to Blythe's blog to see her fabulous work!  Be sure to follow the circle to be inspired!  You are going to see loads of amazing artwork!

Pin It

12 comments:

Unknown said...

love the title you added to the card box!

Haley D. said...

Your box is gorgeous, and that is such a convenient, trim way to store those Picture My Life cards!

Unknown said...

Oh my! I love the flower, the flourishes, the glitter tape, the cricut layered words, and the stamping. I just love it all!

Unknown said...

You are so very talented, Brenda! Love that title on the box and all your gorgeous details.

Lisa Stenz said...

Your card box is BEAUTIFUL Brenda! I love all of the details! *Ü*

Unknown said...

Simply STELLAR!!! Love how you even decorated the inside cover. I am so lifting this idea.... :)

Katy said...

Love...love...love!!!

Unknown said...

I love your cute box! Such a great idea!

Debbi Fournier said...

Love the flower on the front of the box, your artwork amazes me. Love the idea of storing extra cards in there, matching the box!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and functional, too. Love all the details...flourishes, textiles. Awesome.

Blythe said...

I love the fabric pinwheel! Such a great touch to an already darling project.

Unknown said...

Brenda .. the details are a work of art! Love all you did on this box and the color choice. Lovely!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...