Saturday, February 1, 2014

Welcome the 2014 Spring Summer Idea Book...and our NEW Embossing Folders!!



You are going to love what you see inside!  Visit my website to view the Idea Book.  Here's something you may not know.  When you view the Idea Book on my website, there is a link for the recipes.  This way you can create the beautiful ideas in the catalog!

If you'd like to order an Idea Book, you can purchase a copy on my website now, too, right along with your order.  I love how convenient that it for you!!

I have been wishing and hoping and thinking and praying and planning and dreaming....
(does this song ring a bell?)

for EMBOSSING FOLDERS!  I am over-the-to-can't-even-stand-it thrilled that we now carry them!!  And to top it all off, we have a special in February that revolves around those folders!  Check it out:


What will you choose FREE with your purchase of cardstock?  Dots, stripes, quatrefoil, chevron, or damask?  These are 5 x 7 folders, and there is no limit on this special.  So for every two packs of cardstock you buy, you will get an embossing folder free!

All I can say is YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEE!  
Mine will arrive next week, so there will be a lot of samples coming up for you!!

I'll leave you with that for now and thank you for stopping by to visit.  Come back on Monday morning to visit the Rose Blossoms Spring Summer Idea Book Blog Hop!  Have a most blessed Sunday!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...