Monday, February 3, 2014

You Left an Imprint

Every once in awhile, it's very important to stop everything, take some time, and create something just because you love to play with paper and ink.  That's what I did this morning!


I used the sketch from Mojo Monday, and this card is a mixture of stamps, ribbon, and patterned paper.  The grey background is a border stamp from the Arianna Workshop on the Go.  The bracket frame is a stamp from the Ivy Lane Cardmaking Workshop on the Go.  The pieced sentiment and hearts are from the Skylark Workshop on the Go.  It is so very nice to be able to mix and match stamps and paper without having to be confined to one set.  I love that!  This card is filled with love for someone special, so I'll be entering it into the Heart2Heart "let love inspire you" challenge.

Creating is good for the soul, so I hope that you have time soon to play with paper and ink, too!  
Thank you so much for stopping by this happy Monday and may your day be blessed!

Items used for this project can be found on my website:


Pin It

15 comments:

Lilian said...

I loved this card! So pretty!!!

Petra Swart said...

Beautiful card, Brenda!! Love how you've combined all the elements and you've used a lovely selection of stamps and papers - great colours!

Linda Carson said...

Tons of mojo in this beauty! Love it!

Pamela OConnor said...

What an absolutely fabulous combination of products! I just love how you used all the different stamp sets together. Beautiful...just beautiful!

Amy Moore said...

I love all the combinations on this beautiful card, the stamps, patterns and embellishments. I also love what you said...it is good to just stop and create, sort of therapeutic!

DebR said...

I really like this a lot. Great combinations and beaufully put together.
Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Katy said...

LOVE everything about this card! Thanks for linking up to H2H!

Sharon Wheet said...

Brenda, this is a gorgeous card! I love the mix of grey you added. Sweet and just plain lovely! TFS

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Your mix of stamping is gorgeous, Brenda! Thanks for such amazing inspiration! I especially adore the dark mats! :)

Kim Hill said...

This is stunning, Brenda! Love the little flower detail!

Wendy K. said...

Beautiful card, I love all the layers!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

What a lovely card. The layers are wonderful! Thank you for joining us at H2H.

Brandi said...

Very pretty card, I really love it. Thanks for playing along at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Patti said...

Outstanding!! I love this color combo!

Jen Patrick- Roxybonds Scrappin said...

Beautiful card Brenda! I love all the detail :)
Thanks for linking up at H2H.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...