Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sending You Happiness

I am at a retreat this weekend, and I am just having so much fun!  It is wonderful to get some pages done and to simply create for the sake of creating.  There are 13 Rose Blossom team members here along with two wonderful customers.  I can't believe the creativity in this room!!  
After working on pages, I put together a card.


I used Paper Fundamentals for the background.  Have you seen that in your book?  It's a wonderful packet of 20 sheets of double-sided paper.  One side is print like I have used here.  The other side is the same print, but it is clear embossed.  That allows you to create in so many ways!

I've also used some Balloon Ride paper, and I worked with gold glitter paper for the roses.


The glitter paper works nicely and rolls beautifully!  You will need a good amount of Liquid Glass to do this, but it's worth it.  They are so pretty!!

It's time for me to get back to crafting and all these wonderful women.  Thank you for stopping in and visiting me today.  I hope that your day is so blessed!!

Pin It

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just stunning Brenda. Enjoy the retreat and keep on creating.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Marilyn said...

Love this card! Flowers are beautiul

Unknown said...

Those glitter roses are amazing. I must try some!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Your 3D glitter flowers are absolutely beautiful! :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...