Monday, April 7, 2014

Thinking of You

The Mojo Monday sketch this week is a bit of a stretch for me.  It's a lovely sketch, but the mat is not a straight line on the card.  So it was really a challenge for me to angle the mat!


So I needed to take out some Laughing Lola because that design worked for me.  I am such a straight lines girl, and this was a good exercise in stepping out of my box!  I cut the flowers out of the Laughing Lola paper and then clustered them with the Laughing Lola Assortment, Black Mini Medleys, Purple Glitter Gems, and Black Shimmer Trim.


So I balanced the angled lines with some mega clustering, and in the end, it was a happy balance for me!  

Thanks so much for stopping in on this fine Monday!  May it be one of your best yet!

Pin It

5 comments:

Shelly Nemitz said...

Lovely ... You are the Queen of Clusters!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So very beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Robin said...

You did an awesome job!

Unknown said...

Oh Brenda this is gorgeous!! I have so much Laughing Lola left and you just inspired me! This is a great design to use large cuts of this paper. And I agree with Shelly, queen of clusters!

Kristine Porter said...

Beautiful, Brenda! I love Laughing Lola and you did it proud! Love the flowers at the bottom!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...