Monday, July 28, 2014

August Card Class - Sign Up or Order Your Kit

SOLD OUT!

My card kit for August is made up of fun and fresh designs!
This is a new paper packet, new stamp set, new ink color, and new ribbon that will be available August 1st.


In this class we will make 5 of each design for a total of 10 cards.  Each card will be stamped in a different all-occasion sentiment.  Here are the details of the class:

CLASS IS FULL!

Tuesday, August 19th at 6:30 pm
$14.00
(Please reserve your spot in class by Monday, August 11th, 
so that I can order the correct amount of supplies.)

This cost of this class includes:
  • Pre-cut Seaside paper
  • Full roll of Thistle Diagonal-Striped Ribbon
  • Full package of Purple Glitter Gems
  • 10 card bases and envelopes
  • Flyer with photos, cutting guide, and instructions
Thank you so much for your continued support of my card kits!  May your day be blessed!
Pin It

1 comment:

Sweet.Caroline said...

I would like the August kit. Can you'd me a PayPal invoice?

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...