Friday, September 19, 2014

Eat Drink and Be Scary

This is a pocket card from Artfully Sent!


This cut is so stinkin' cute!!  Now I cut this the same size as I cut the sleeve that I showed you yesterday.  It will slide in there very nicely.    But you can also cut them the same size as your Picture My Life cards and insert them in page protectors of use them on a traditional page.  What an awesome function on this cartridge!  I cut the card in white and then covered the back with black cardstock.  To add a little zippidee-do-da, I embellished the card with black shimmer trim, a couple of Scaredy Cat stickers, and epoxy stars from the Scaredy Cat Assortment.

Thanks for stopping in today!!
Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...