Sunday, September 14, 2014

Rose Blossoms #30yearsofhappy Blog Hop



Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  Boy, are you in for a treat today!!  I promise that you will be inspired as you hop along and see some fabulous ideas using the #30yearsofhappy stamp set!

If you came here from the very talented Mary's blog, you are on the right path.  This blog hop is a great big circle, so no matter where you start you will can still make it through all 9 blogs.  Should you get lost along the way, you can always come back here and go to the bottom of the post.  I've got everyone listed.

I owe my son a "congratulations-you-did-it-I-am-so-proud-of-you" card for a personal milestone that he recently achieved.  I love sending cards to Shane because he does keep them and look over them again!  I was looking at a sleeve card from Artfully Sent, and it was perfect for what I wanted to do!


I used five stamps from #30yearsofhappy and stamped them with black archival ink.  I used 3-d foam tape to pop the images up on the grid front of the sleeve card.  I inserted some honey paper fundamentals with Shane's photo.  I will still  have room to slide in a note.  What a fun card!!  Other items I used are black epoxy stars, black shimmer trim, and a Base & Bling key charm.

To remind you of the special, when you place an order of $30 or more, you will receive the #30yearsofhappy stamp set FREE!


Now it's time to move on to your next blog!  You are going to Tammie's wonderful blog, and I know you are going to love what you see!!!

Should you get lost along the way, here is our blog hop list:

Brenda- YOU ARE HERE




Just a little note:  I get so many e-mails and facebook messages asking me when the next Rose Blossom blog hop will be.  Thank you so much for supporting me and my team!!  Our next hop will be October 12th, and we will be make Thanksgiving and Christmas cards with Artfully Sent.  I hope we see you then!

Pin It

13 comments:

Unknown said...

So love this Brenda. The stamp set is perfect! You are so very talented!

Barbara said...

Well, you did it again. You never cease to amaze me with your creativity!

Lynn said...

What a creative photo card. The stamping is perfectly executed. Bold and beautiful!

Unknown said...

Super creative and I love the colors! Looks awesome!

Unknown said...

This is perfect! Shane is going to love it.

Kristine Porter said...

This is such a striking card! I love the colors you chose and the window effect! You are always so creative-- Shane will love it.

Morgan Vogt said...

This is an awesome idea, and I am so totally jealous that you got to use Artfully Sent! Very cool card.

Wild Bluebonnets said...

So cute! He will love it!

Kim Hill said...

What a perfect congratulations card! I know he'll love it!

Shelly Nemitz said...

LOVE ... you make black and honey a winning combo every time!!!! I'm hoping that Shane doesn't follow your blog. This card is a real stunner. What a fun surprise it will be when it comes in the mail.

Unknown said...

I can't say enough, I love it !!

Marg Van Patten said...

How perfectly wonderful is this? You have such a knack for bringing lots of great little elements together to create pieces like this! Way to go Brenda .... {you too Shane!}

Unknown said...

He's gonna LOVE it!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...