Thursday, September 18, 2014

Spooky

I'm back today with Artfully Sent and a sleeve card.


I love this sleeve card!!  It is so fun to have great cuts, papers, and embellishments to work with!  There is not much to this at all.  First you cut the sleeve card from Artfully Sent.   I tucked in a piece of Sunset Paper Fundamentals as a background.  That spider is awesome, and I cut him from Artfully Sent with silver glitter paper.  The last thing I did was pull out my Scaredy Cat Assortment and add the metal charm and epoxy stars.  How quick and easy!!

Come back tomorrow to see what else I cut with the Halloween key!

Pin It

2 comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...