Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Happy Birthday

Don't you think glitter is one of the best ways to say happy birthday to a BFF?


I used pink glitter paper to cut the sentiment for Artfully Sent scene card.  It adds just the right amount of pop!  I used three keys on the cartridge for this card because it's just so easy to combine the images on this cartridge!  With the pixie pink paper in the background, I just had to add that silhouette.  The stamped sentiment is from one of the stamp sets that come with Artfully Sent, and I stamped it in Slate to match the twine bow on dress.

I hope you've been enjoying examples from the Artfully Sent cartridge!  

I am heading off to Utah for the next few days to attend a Close To My Heart event, and I can't wait!  There's nothing like spending time with Close To My Heart friends!!  I am sure I will be sharing photos next week!!

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope that you find yourself most blessed!

Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the sparkle!

Wendy said...

Brenda, you inspire me with your beautiful creations day after day! Nice combination with the silhouette. Perfect design for the special women in our life!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...