Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Thinking of You

I have an Artfully Sent card for you today.  There are so many keys, so many combinations, and I had a hard time choosing what I wanted to do!  But I knew I wanted a card for a friend so I chose flowers with fall colors.


I cut the base of the swing card in both colonial white and olive.  I let colonial white be the main base, but then I cut a portion of the olive base to layer the front of the card.  Before adhering, I dry embossed it with my honeycomb folder.    I wanted some extra flowers other than the focal one, so I cut the sleeve card on the same key and used the flowers that were left over.  What a pretty little card this turned out to be, and one that I hope leaves a smile on my friend's face!

Thanks for stopping in today!  I so appreciate your visits!!
Pin It

6 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

Oh my! Color, dimension, fold, texture, and your special touch all rolled up into one beautiful piece!

Morgan Vogt said...

So gorgeous! And so jealous - I still have a few more days till I get my cartridge and can play!!

Unknown said...

Dynamite!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Brenda!

Unknown said...

Love it Brenda! So pretty. Cannot wait to get this cartridge and play!

Lynn said...

Glad you explained how you made this pretty!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...