Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sassitude

Scrapbooking is my favorite hobby.  I love to record memories, and if  I see pictures that inspire me I will sit down and put them to paper.  From the minute I saw these photos of my nephew's little girl, I couldn't get them off my mind.  She is such a cutie!!


For this layout, I grabbed Brushed paper and all the matching embellishments.  Can I just say that I love Close To My Heart simply because I can easily match everything?  I used a whole package of the Brushed Assortment - those flowers are so great!!  "Sassitude" comes from the Brushed Complements. Do you think there could be a better saying?    I used the Artbooking cartridge to cut the doily circle and photo mats.  Here's an up close of the embellishments.


Along with the Brushed Assortment, I used Pink Glitter Gems, Pink Glitter paper, and Pixie Twine.  The "irresistible" stamp is from the Operation Smile stamp called You're the Bomb.  All of these items can be found on my website.

Thanks for stopping in!  I hope this layout has inspired you to put some memories to paper!

Pin It

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute layout!!

Unknown said...

I would love to lift this for my own personal use...it's got Chloe's name all over it :)

Unknown said...

I would love to lift this for my own personal use...it's got Chloe's name all over it :)

Kim Hill said...

O my goodness! What a cutie! The layout is perfect for the pictures, too. You are SO talented, Brenda! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Darling layout, and I love that title!

Marg Van Patten said...

I can tell you take great joy in scrapping pics of this adorable, personality-plus little cutie! Beautiful page!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...