Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Year >> Noted...Just a Few More Days!!

I don't want you to miss out on the FABULOUS Year >> Noted promotion, so I am going to share artwork from this collection the next few days.  Today I have a layout to share that will work perfectly for the front page and last page of my albums.


The brilliant artwork team at Close To My Heart designed these layouts, and I simply scraplifted them!  I am always struggling for front and back pages for my memory albums, and I thought these were a perfect way to finish up a book.  I love the designs, don't you?  The only things that I've used other than the $5.00 Year >> Noted kit are my inks - Sorbet, Glacier, and Desert Sand.

When you place a $50 or more order, you can buy one of two kits.  The $5.00 kit does not contain the mini album, but it's only $10 for the kit with the mini!  You know, don't forget about my "3000 Likes" special.  When you place a $50 or more order, you automatically receive a free stamp set from in the mail!!  (See the right top sidebar for more information.)


If you'd like to create this layout for your memory book, here's is the Corporate artwork.  Have fun!!


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...