Saturday, March 21, 2015

Life is Beautiful

I am spending some time in my craft room playing today, and I felt like working with some really peaceful colors.  The patterns, texture, and depth to Seaside paper always bring me that feeling.


I cut the butterflies using the Artfully Sent cartridge.  The stamp is called Your Own Kind of Wonderful - one of my favorites.  I had some mocha gems in my stash that I used on and around the butterflies.

I hope that you are enjoying your weekend!
Pin It

3 comments:

Morgan Vogt said...

Simple and lovely - and for whatever reason, makes me feel very calm and happy. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful butterflies!

Lisa said...

Your creations are just gorgeous....

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...