Friday, March 20, 2015

So Wonderful

And that's exactly what this paper and stamp set is...wonderful!!

Have you taken a look at the Operation Smile stamp set You're the Bomb?  Do you have your packet of Hopscotch paper?  I love it both of them!  But they are retiring on March 31st, so you have to hurry and order them!  Let me show you some artwork.  I used this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches as a jumping point for my card.


I've used banner and circle dimensional elements for some added interest to this card. The flower and hexagon border are a part of the Hopscotch stickers.  As embellishment, I've use gold shimmer trim, flaxen twine, and gold sequins.  So fun to mix all these matching products!!



Did you know that when you purchase this stamp set Close To My Heart will donate $3 to Operation Smile?  You have the ability to change the life and smile of a child with this one stamp set!

Thanks for stopping in today!  I hope you are looking forward to a fun and blessed weekend!

Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just fabulous. You are the queen of the cluster!

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow what a great card. I love how you've arranged all the layers to show off these vibrant colors. And all the details you've added make this a feast for the eyes! Thanks for sharing it with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Fun card, Brenda! Very nicely done.
:) Marie

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh look at these fabulous colours! I love the papers you've used here and I also love all the little details you've added. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...