Sunday, April 26, 2015

Card Buffet - Sunday, May 3rd

I am so excited to be having a Card Buffet next Sunday!  I am even more excited that I will be holding it at the Andover Senior Center.  Those of you that have been here for Card Buffet know that we have outgrown my living room!  I will tell you all the details after I show you this super cute baby card using Cute Koalas.  We will be making this next Sunday!


This is my very favorite pattern from Make It From Your Heart Volume 2.  I made this card in boy or girl colors so that it could be used for a shower, too.  I know many of you have been wanting to work with the markers, so this is a great opportunity!

YOU ARE INVITED TO THE TASTE OF SUMMER CARD BUFFET!
Sunday, May 3rd
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Andover Senior Center
1685 Crosstown Blvd NW; Andover
(Turn into the City Hall parking lot and the Senior Center is located at the north end of the building with it's own entrance.)

You can pick and choose which cards you'd like to make, and how many of each.   I have packed a lot of fun techniques into these cards!  There will be several types of cards to choose from:


Mother's Day
Graduation
Father's Day
New Baby
Wedding
Sympathy
Birthday
Anniversary
Thank You
Get Well


Cards are $1.50 each and include envelopes.  There will be at least 15 of each card available to make, but come early for your best selection!

PLEASE BRING:  Adhesive, Scissors, Glue Dots, Pop Dots

Light snacks will be provided, please bring your own COVERED beverage.

Please RSVP if you plan to attend.  Bring a friend and receive a free gift from me!

AND IN MORE NEWS.....

  • I will have artwork and examples to show you using product from the new Seasonal Expressions Volume 2!

  • I can't wait to show you Taste of Summer, the May special!

  • Workshops for May and June will be on display, and you can sign up that day!

  • Cash and carry will be available for purchase, and I will have a garage sale table!
     

    This is going to be a SUPER FUN day of crafting!  Mark your calendar and plan to join us!

Pin It

2 comments:

Morgan Vogt said...

This is such a cute card and your card buffet sounds like so much fun - I can't wait to have one of my own!

Unknown said...

This sounds really fun! A card for all occasions!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...