Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Berry Sweet

I've been telling you all about Taste of Summer, but I want to make sure that you see this stamp set up close and personal, too.  It was designed to match the Taste of Summer paper perfectly!


For this bright and cheery card, I use the two strawberries, stem, and half lemons from the stamp set.  If you look closely, you will notice the strawberries are two colors.  I stamped the berry in hollyhock and then rolled the left edge in cranberry to give them that look.  The lemons are in canary ink and the stems in topiary.  I found that sentiment in Cricut Design Space and loved how it looked on this card!

This stamp set is $17.95, and it is only available this month.



Thanks for stopping in today!  I hope that you find your day most blessed!

Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum! Makes me want a glass of strawberry lemonade!

Unknown said...

So cheery and adorable! Love the sentiment as well. Perfect for your card.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...