Monday, November 2, 2015

Simply Fundamentals "Smile" and Some Great News!!

I told you about the November special a couple of days ago.  You can see that post HERE.  

So I want to share two things today:

First, the great news!!  I told you that if 5 or more people ordered the Simply Fundamentals bundle, everyone would get a free cardstock or level 2 paper packet.  

Guess what?  Five people have ordered!!!  

YIPPPPPPEEEEE!!!!  

So if you place an order for this amazing bundle, I will be contacting you to ask you what paper you would like FREE, and I will get it shipped to you right away!!!  This increases your savings for this bundle to $34.90!!

Secondly, I want to share the first of five layouts from the Simply Fundamentals.


I made this layout for my sister.  This sweet little pumpkin is her first grandchild.  So you'll notice that I put some lines on the side for her to journal.  I simply love each of these photos!!

Thanks for stopping in today!  I appreciate your visits!!

Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love, love this layout. These are precious pictures and the fundamental mix of papers and embellishments you used is awesome! Such nice work Brenda!

Amy Hervey said...

Yay! Free paper pack for me! ;)

--Amy

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...