Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Share the Love, the Rose Blossom Team, and Mark Your Calendar!

Have you been thinking about the fun Share the Love stamp set?  $7 of your purchase goes directly towards Operation Smile!  Here is another card with it using the Enchantment Fundamentals.


I love this camera image!  Now if you come to my card buffet on Sunday, February 21st, this is one of the cards you'l be able to make!

The past weekend, I spent 4 days with a portion of my team at Maple Ridge Retreat.  We had such a good time sharing artwork, stories, food, and time together.  I really couldn't ask for a better team of women to call the Rose Blossoms.  They are kind, welcoming, caring, and really so loving toward each other!


They also are very willing to share their talent at our Operation Smile crop through their time, talent, and auction artwork.

Mark your calendar for this year's event!



Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...