Friday, April 8, 2016

Embellish Your Life

One of the perks of joining Close To My Heart this month is receiving a FREE Cricut cartridge or $100 in FREE product when you sell $350 in your first 30 days!  That is just so awesome in itself, right?  But the rewards don't end there!

We have a Straight To The Top program here at Close To My Heart, so when you sell that $350, you will also earn THREE exclusive stamp sets!!  Here are some cards I made with those stamp sets.




I used the card bases from the Dapper Giraffe Cut Above card kit.  I love all that flying confetti!  The banners and sentiments from the Straight To The Top stamp sets are stamped with Hollyhock ink, and I've used the Pear Fundamentals Assortment to embellish.  The bows, clips, and glittered pieces are perfect with these card bases!

I made two of each of these cards, and they will be going in the Silent Auction at our Operation Smile crop in October.  More news about that to follow, but if you are local, I hope you can make it!!

You know this is just a little of what is so amazing about joining Close To My Heart.  I love this journey of paper crafting that I am taking with this great company.  It has been a life changing experience for me and for many others that I know.  I have life-long friends that I would never have met if not for Close To My Heart!

If you have any questions about being a Close To My Heart consultant, please don't hesitate to ask!!

To join us at Close To My Heart, simply visit my website HERE.

Pin It

2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

You are so clever! I have purchased the card kits and modified them, but nothing as creative as this card! I love how you are thinking outside the box! Thank you!!

Lynn said...

I love these cards and will now HAVE to order those cards!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...