Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Just Be Your Beautiful Self (and How You Can Get This Card!)



I liked the sketch at Mojo Monday this week and thought I'd give it a whirl.  Do you have a whole bunch of wash tape in your stash?  It's hard to resist in all its cute patterns, so I am constantly trying to find new ways to use it.  I created the background of this card with the thin Thistle roll in our Limeade Washi Pack.  I had some scraps of the retired Brush paper, so that is the canary floral that you see.  I used the Thistle sheet in Penelope for a background piece and the Cricut circle.  Thistle glitter paper, twine, and glitter dots finished off the card nicely.

April is a fabulous month here at Close To My Heart. and it's the best time to become a Close To My Heart consultant!  (READ ALL THE INFO HERE)  

Remember I said you can get this card?   
The next two people that join my team will receive one of these cards in the mail!  You will love opening the envelope with this sparkly glitter paper.

And I know that you will love Close To My Heart!

Please ask me any questions you'd like or if you are ready to join, simply

I can't wait to welcome you!!

Pin It

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Unknown said...

Darling card!

Andrea Shell said...

I love your card! Great use of washi tape.

Alyson Mayo said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the colour scheme and the great use of washi tape.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...