Monday, October 11, 2010

My Last Challenge at Sketches for You

My design team term ends this month at Sketches for You, so I wanted to be sure to share my challenge with you!  Remember the tutorial I did on cardstock flowers? 

You can find it here - http://roseblossomlegacies.blogspot.com/2010/09/cardstock-tutorial-for-better-living.html.  Here is what I did with this flower ~



My challenge is based on those flowers.  I would like you to create a project using one of those flowers.  You can make anything - card, altered item, page - whaever your heart desires!  Hop on over then and post it in the challenge section - http://sketchesforyou.ning.com/group/brendaschallenges/forum/topics/brendas-challenge-for-october.  If you are my blog reader, I'd love for you to post the link in my comment section, and I'll go take a look on your blog, too!

Because this is my last challenge, I am actually going to be choosing a winner based on your artwork. Don't be scared!! I am SUPER anxious to see your flowers!!

The first place winner will receive a surprise package worth approximately $50! The second and third place winners will also receive little gifties from me!

You have until Saturday, October 30th at 11:59 pm CST to finish this challenge. I will post the winners on Sketches for You  and here on my blog on Halloween!

5 comments:

Pat said...

Brenda this is gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Beautimous!

Fern said...

Beautiful!!!! Your flower is just amazing!! Hugs!!

Dawnll said...

This is fab sweetie! I love that flower- is this a card holder? It is beautiful and I think this would be great on the wall.

Barb Craft said...

Oh Wow!! this is gorgeous!! I love the cards!
Barb :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...